We know you’ve been waiting. Some of you patiently, others — on the edge of your seat, biting nails, and spilling energy drinks all over your keyboard. Well… maybe not quite that. Either way, it’s time for prize announcements. We think we’ve secured a pretty stellar lineup for you and we wish each and every one of you the best of luck during the weekend.
1st Place Prizes:
- $2500 in legal services with Pillsbury LLP to put toward any of your startup needs. Pillsbury is a global law firm that loves startups and maintains a strong presence in DC. Their advice will go a long way in securing your startup against threat.
- One-year subscription to Infochimps‘ “Brass Monkey” API plan + $100 in dataset download credits for each team member (up to 5). Infochimps is a place to find, share, and sell data with others. They have a tremendous variety of datasets and APIs.
- Four 6-month Virtual Space Memberships (24/7 building access) to GeekEasy – the brand new coworking space near U St metro. This is to keep you hacking productively throughout the day, especially when you get kicked out of your place at 4am for banging on the keys too loudly.
- Competes in Global Startup Battle against 60+ other Startup Weekend winners from around the world for some major swag, recognition, and opportunities
2nd Place Prizes:
- 6-month subscriptions to Infochimp’s “Brass Monkey” API plan for each team member (up to 5)
- Four 1-month Virtual Space Memberships to GeekEasy
- A set of steak knives
3rd Place Prizes:
- 3-month subscriptions to Infochimp’s “Brass Monkey” API plan for each team member (up to 5)
- Gift cards from ThinkGeek, the most awesome online retailer of cool technology based in Fairfax, VA
We’re still working on a few more prizes for best individual performances, which we will announce in the next week, so get your early-bird tickets today and stay tuned.